Saturday, 12 November 2011

New In: Love Therapy Wellies

EN: I never liked wellingtons as everyday shoes and never got ones till I saw these in Milan last week. They are absolutely cute!

PL: Nigdy nie lubilam butow z gumy jako codziennego obuwia i nie mialam takich do momentu, gdy zobaczylam te w Mediolanie w zeszlym tygodniu. Sa absolutnie slodkie!

IT: Mai mi sono piacute le scarpe di gomma como le scarpe quotidiani e nemmeno le avevo fino al momento in qui ho visto queste a Milano la settimana scorsa. Loro sono assolutamente dolci!





© LoveTherapy.it

8 comments:

  1. Nice. I just did wrote my first post about fashion and volcanism. Check it out.

    http://wulkanyswiata.blogspot.com/2011/11/moda-i-wulkany-plus-katla.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog baby!
    You know my blog? If you love it we can follow eachother :)
    Bye

    The yellow ball

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rainboots with heels? Cool initiative!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so cool!!!


    xoxo from rome
    K.
    http://kcomekarolina.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your blog is very interesting!!
    Annushka.

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful shoes
    I follow u, follow me please

    ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

    kiss
    Erika
    My Free Choice


    There is Fornarina fabolous leg jeans Giveaway on my blog I wait u!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!