Monday, 14 March 2011

With my thoughts in Japan

EN: It's so weird... This photo was taken around a month ago. I wanted to show some Japanese accents here like the vest and my Kokeshi necklace. Being in Malaysia in December 2004 I myself felt the eathquake that caused a tsunami tragedy of those days. It's terrible that it happened again.

PL: To takie dziwne... To zdjęcie zostało zrobione jakiś miesiąc temu. Chciałam pokazać japońskie akcenty, jak kamizelka oraz naszyjnik Kokeshi. Będąc w Malezji w grudniu 2004 sama doświadczyłam trzęsienia ziemi, jakie wtedy spowodowało tragedie tsunami tamtych dni. To straszne, ze wydarzyło sie to ponownie.

IT: E' cosi strano... Questa foto e' fatta un mese fa. Qui volevo mostrare gli accenti giapponesi, come il panciotto e la collana Kokeshi. Ho fatto la esperienza del terremoto che e' sucesso in Malaysia nel dicembre 2004 e ha causato la tragedia di tsunami di quelli giorni. E' terribile che tutto questo e' successo di nuovo.



Shirt/ Koszula/ Camicia: Top Secret
Vest/ Kamizelka/ Panciotto: Tatuum, Model Musaka
Jeans: 7 for all mankind
Bag/ Torba/ Borsa: Gucci
Boots/ Kozaki/ Stivali: Augusto
Earrings/ Kolczyki/ Orecchini: SIX
Necklace/ Naszyjnik/ Collana: Agatha Paris


8 comments:

  1. you're right it's really tragic!!! My toughts are also with the people of Japan; i really hope that they will not suffer any more tragedies in the times coming...


    xxx

    lifeisroyalty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! My thoughts with Japan, as well. I hope they are able to recover quickly. It was such a powerful earthquake.

    I love that teeny necklace. Its adorable.

    http://blankmusings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice post and blog!

    New post on my blog: A chat with Internodiciotto.
    Follow me? I'd be very happy if you do it!
    Thank you so much!
    www.cipollainspiration.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is so tragic. We are really weak in fron of the powers of nature!

    xoxo,
    Froso from Style Nirvana.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's horrible to see that we people are powerless against nature.
    My thoughts are with all people who had to go through this tragedy.

    Christine
    http://district5-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. love it!!!

    come and check out my blog on:
    http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/2187105/glamourgirl
    http://glamourgirl-bg.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!