Saturday, 12 March 2011

WANTED Viktor&Rolf HM Blouse


EN: This silk blouse with a heart motive of 2006 Viktor&Rolf for H&M collection is what I am trying to find online. This entire collection was so great, I wish I could get some of its pieces back then.

PL: Poszukuje online tej jedwabnej bluzki od duetu Viktor&Rolf dla H&M z 2006 roku. Cala ta kolekcja jest swietna. Szkoda, ze wtedy nie kupilam sobie z niej nic.

IT: Sto cercando online questa camicia di seta della collezione di Viktor&Rolf per H&M del 2006. Tutta la collezione era carinissima e mi pento di non aver comprato nessun pezzo.


©Elle Dutch/ nitrolicious.com

6 comments:

  1. E' davvero bella!
    Buona domenica.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ive been looking for a silk blouse myself. X

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh I remember when V&R did H&M of course :) I bought a wonderful grey sweater, but sorry can't help you with that blouse... But if you want a silk blouse, Zara has plenty of them in the collection now!

    xxxx

    lifeisroyalty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. this blouse is so pretty :)

    i never saw anything from this collection in my h&m..it was sold out so fast :(

    i follow you now dear..follow me back if you want ;) <3


    http://starlightsworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the blouse :)

    http://pinklemonincrystal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!