Wednesday, 4 August 2010

Parisian Chic and Old School Glamour in H&M Pre-Fall 2010


EN: I visit H&M stores not too often. It's mainly because it is too much stuff there and I am not able to find anything particular. When I visited one yesterday I was really impressed with the latest pre-fall collection. I liked everything, which is sort of weird!

PL: Sklepy H&M odwiedzam rzadko, poniewaz nigdy nie jestem w stanie znalezc nic szczegolnego w tym ogromie ciuchow. Gdy odwiedzilam jeden sklep wczoraj, bylam zaskoczona ich kolekcja pre-fall. O dziwo podobalo mi sie doslownie wszystko!

IT: Visito raramente i negozi di H&M, perche' quasi mai trovo qualcosa di particolare in tutta questa roba. Quando ieri ho visitato un negozio, la nuova collezione pre-fall mi ha piacuto tutta, che e' stranissimo!







2 comments:

  1. I loveeeeee that polka dot dress!

    xx
    http://topcoatfashionblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. totaly L O V E this collection!!!
    i just bumped into your blog!!! it's fab! love it and will come back soon!
    visit me if you have a minute, remeber you can follow me on bloglovin.com :)
    xoxo from rome
    K.
    http://kcomekarolina.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!